Hello Fellow Hooge Family Writers (and you all are)....I have started this blog as a way for us to share what we write with the rest of the family without having to rely on Granny D to get everyone a copy of everyone else's stories. Here is the purpose of the blog:
1. Any family member who wants to can contribute a story; drawing; picture; artwork or creative "anything" to the blog to share with the family.
2. On a weekly basis, Kaitling or I will post a "writer's prompt" and anyone who wants to can write a story or idea or song or whatever based on the prompt.
3. I would also like to have a "group story" where each participant can add a story or a thought to the story but no more than one paragraph at a time.
4. Moms and Dads can "type" for their little ones who can't write yet and let them "tell" a story that can be shared on the blog.
Writing is a wonderful way to learn to express our thoughts, ideas, inspirations, and emotions. I hope all of you take the time to participate and, if not, at least read what is written and enjoy the creative talents of our family.
Love Granny D
20 April 2012:
ReplyDeleteWriter's prompt for this week end:
Laughter bubbled up through her chest and into the tiny space that sheltered and protected her and her two.....